Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Help...! 

This afternoon: 1:30pm, will be the surgery. Oh no.

I have a really REALLY bad feeling abt it. U noe, the last time i got a tooth extracted at the dentist was P3. After that, i never dared go near one when i have a toothache, just let it fall out by itself. But this time is wisdom tooth, not much choice le. Oh no. And its not just extraction. Its, *gulp* surgery. Plus i wont be asleep. I would feel it. Anest. doesn work. or at least the time P3, it din help much. I could feel. Now i'm gonna feel the dentist cutting and sewing. *gulp* my legs are shaky. i tink i've just turned into jelly.

I was just struggling with my TJC matrix account. Finally got through. I tot i wouldn ever get in. But i'm now done with my PDP(more commonly known as CCA ) registration. Preference #1: LEO club. Preference #2: LEP Club (Compulsory). so end of story for dat. Results will be out next tues.

Btw, i just remembered, i wont be able to attend Speech day, or Delta house function, cuz i would be in deep pain. OHNO. I really wanted to attend both functions. Haiz. Why so sad... Miak msged me and told me not to worry, she said looking on the brite side, i could avoid the sun for five days. *Grin* But i was pretty touched when approx 10 msges came in yesterday, wishing me all the best, telling me not to worry etc. Fiona just msged me telling me to take care, and Kai Leng asked yesterday if i would like her to come to see me. So sweet of all of them. CG3204 is the best. Thanks gals!! (Is our class the most unbalanced one huh? As in girls to boys ratio...ours is 20:2 isit?)

Ok. Here goes nothing. The surgery. Oh no oh no oh no oh no. help..........!
Joyce at 10:36 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*